Best Qlikview Training in Pune with Projects & Scenarios
Guidance by best Trainers from Industry
Audience: This course is designed for the beginner to Advanced-level QlikView user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in QlikView to create visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
- Flow of Business Intelligence as a practice and overview of the tools in the market achieving them
- Facts , Dimensions and their distribution over the datawarehouse
- Issues faced in datawarehouse owing to incorrect modelling and scaling of data
- Schema modelling
- Joins and concatenation problems.
- Key relationships
QlikView as a tool:
- Comparison over the traditional BI tools
- Principles behind associative modelling
- How QlikView treats the data and models them as per it’s in memory conventions
- Configuring Density Ratio and subset ratio to identify the table and fact structures
QlikView as Datamart ETL:
- Types of loads ( Preceding, Partial, Binary, Incremental)
- Coding conventions and scripting features of QlikView
- Debugging the script
- Creating QVD’s along with their usage and drawbacks
- Creating runtime tables using pre-calculated functions and ETL functions
- Cleansing of data to create data model over QV scripting
QlikView as a Reporting and Visualization:
- Overview of all the components and their features
- Recommending look and feel to the end user expectations
- Applying security modules to the QV layouts
- Tweaking the components to achieve the desired look and feel of dashboarding
- Creating scorecards and KPI’s
Restricting QV associative behavior:
- Implementing alternate states
- Creating sets and restricting the data behavior as per user and KPI needs.
- Dynamically changing the colors of the layout as per logics and predefined functions.
Implementing QlikView from the end users perspective:
- Inserting buttons and actions as per the features to drive end user requirements
- Scenarios of end users expectations by implementing user response actions.
- Section access for security.
- Creating out of box Visualizations.
- Driving users experience over the charts and their features.
Deploying the QV application over Access point:
- Visual science behind creating QV dashboards
- Factors to be considered before deployment
- Best practices for coding and designing the script layout for performance tuning.
- The Scripting features are vast and scenario based approaches to the user demands and will be taken very elaborately with creating scorecards and metrics as a practice of dashboards.
- The designer sides has multiple properties which will be highlighted when creating the dashboards and as per the look and feel desired to the end user.
- Performance tuning will be a part of ETL and scripting methodologies which will be implemented in the training
- An overview of QlikSense and Tableau will be a part of the course
QlikView Architecture | QlikView Association |QlikView Components |QlikView Data Modelling | Generic Load |Master Calendar |Functions |Variables | Aggregation |Set Analysis | Joins and Keep |Cyclic and Hierarchy charts | Scorecards |What if Analyis |AGGR | Incremental Load |Binary Load |
Partial Load | Applymap Functions | Interval match | Adhoc Functions (RGB,dual,Peek,Pick..etc) | Lookup Functions | Loops |QVD’s | Projects