– Anyone who want to shift their career in the automation world.
Why Radical Technologies – How we are different from others considering syllabus
– We provide more than 80% practical training on live website
– We have exceptionally good infrastructure
– Best trainers in the industry having 10+ years of experience in automation world
– Your learning attitude
– Course start from very basic things i.e. Manual testing, Installations of different software, Core Java, selenium, framework, advanced framework concepts
Our plus points
– You can repeat the missed session in the next batch
– Institute trainers are open to support over whatsapp, phone, mail even after the completion of the course.
Why selenium as career path.
– In the current competitive world, manual testing is getting obsolete, because of the time to market hence companies looking for technical professionals who can handle Automation efficiently which result in cost reduction.
– It’s open source tool, evolving day by day with the help of automation experts. Hence tool has a bright future in long run.
Job opportunities in selenium
– This technology have highest opportunity in the market after Java.
Packages n growth in selenium
– You can expect handsome package as per your expertise. No limit.
– All trainers have more than 10 years of industry experience and they are up to date with the market.
– They share all interview experience and assistance over the period of time.
– With the course content we develop the automation framework in the institute on a live website, which need to be refined, enhanced by students and present it to the trainer after the course. Trainer guides them to make it robust and reliable. You can gain the knowledge of at least 4+ years in Selenium after this course
1.Basics of Manual Testing
Types of Testing
Development life cycle
Testing life cycle
Bug life cycle
Different development models
Java programming Keywords
Method overloading & Method overriding
Local and global variables
Classes & objects
Creating & Importing packages
Write & compile Java programs
Debug java code
Run Java code
Write and Execute sample java programs
6.Basics of Selenium
Selenium Vs Other automation tool (QTP)
Selenium RC (1.0)
Selenium Webdriver (2.0)
Installing & configuring IDE
Inspecting elements in IDE
Recording and playback the scripts
Building test cases
Running test cases
8.Selenium Webdriver (2.0)
Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
Create and run tests
Executing tests on multiple browsers Debugging tests
Using locators (Id, Class, Name, xpath, css etc)
Choosing locating Strategies
Handling Security popups / Alerts / Dialog boxes
Working with various Web Elements
9.Advanced Selenium Webdriver
Complex xpath construction(relative xpath, xpath for tables)
Attachment using native window
UI Mapping/Object Map
Hub and node
Executing test using Selenium and TestNG
What is Automation Framework ?
Data Driven Framework
Keyword Driven Framework
Page Object Model
Reading the data from external files (Excel)
Executing test in parallel using Selenium and TestNG
Hands on experience
12.Advanced Automation Framework
Selenium Integration with build tool. (MAVEN)
Integration with advanced reporting mechanism
Database testing using selenium
Integration with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins/Hudson)
Integration with log4j reporting library
Common Automation platform development for Desktop, REST api, Mobile Automation
Hemangi Tambe - Doye
Hello, I joined Radical Technologies and completed Selenium training by Mr. Mahendra Jaiswal. He has a thorough and in depth knowledge of the subject and also has exceptional level of patience. Be assured that all of your queries related to Selenium and Java will be answered till you get the complete knowledge of the subject. Excellent coaching with practical approach!!