Snowflake is a cloud-based elastic data warehouse or Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Snowflake enables data storage, processing, and analytic solutions that are faster, easier to use, and far more flexible than traditional offerings. Snowflake supports both transformation during (ETL) or after loading (ELT). Snowflake works with a wide range of data integration tools, including Informatica, Talend, Tableau, Matillion and others.
SNOWFLAKES TRAINING IN PUNE | ONLINE
Duration of Training : 32 hrs
Batch type : Weekdays/Weekends
Mode of Training : Classroom/Online/Corporate Training
Snowflakes Training & Certification in Pune
Highly Experienced Certified Trainer with 10+ yrs Exp. in Industry
Realtime Projects, Scenarios & Assignments
COURSE CONTENT :
1. Creation and uses of Databases
2. Creation and uses of Schemas
3. Creation and uses of Warehouses
a) Scaling of warehouses up and down, in and out
b) Auto resume and auto suspend
b) Creation of scaling policies in warehouses
4. Creation of Tables (All types)
a) Standard tables
b) Transient tables
c) Temporary tables
d) External tables
5. DDL and DML commands in snowflake including parameters including (retention, alter session, get ddl command, show parameters)
6. Auto commit and manual commit of DML commands.
7. Adding and removing constraints including not null constraint.
8. Drop and undrop database objects .
9. Using retention time and failsafe in different snowflake editions.
10. Queryid and query tag in snowflake and using them for monitoring performance.
11. Creation of views and secure views.
12. Materialized views and secure materialized view.
13. Roles of sysadmin, account admin and secureadmin.
14. Creation of masking policy and applying on tables (for data security).
15. Revoker role and current role.
16. Creation and using user defined functions and returning values (one or entire table data).
17. Creation of stages (Internal, User and table).
18. Using different symbols for different stages (while accessing the stage).
19. Using put command to load data from files to stages.
20. Creation of file formats (CSV and JSON format).
21. Json file loading, using copy command and merge statement
22. Csv file loading using copy command and merge statements
23. Uses of information schema in snowflake.
24. Creation of procedures.
25. Executing procedures using call command.
26. Creation of streams for monitoring load process and consuming streams
27. Automation of procedures and sql commands using tasks.
28. Resuming and suspending tasks.
29. Data unloading of json files from target tables to staging tables and finally using get command to download in local systems .and using object construct.
30. Remove command to delete data from stage tables for both csv and json formats
31. Data unloading of csv files from target tables to staging tables and finally using get command to download in local systems.
32. User creation and role creation
33. Defining roles and granting to users
34. Grants to users for schemas, datbases, warehouses, stages, tables and other database objects.
35. Creation of resource monitor for warehouse monitoring and sending notifications to end users.
36. Creation of datamodels using constraints (primary key, unique, not null etc.)
37. Creation and uses of snowpipes.
38. Refreshing snowpipes using tasks.
39. Different DWH cocepts-SCD1, SCD2, SCD3, Datamart, Snowflake schema, Star schema, Fact tables, Dimension tables, Factless fact tables, Fully additive and Semi additive fact tables.
Snowflakes Demo | Schemas | Warehouse | DML Command | Database | Table | Demo - Radical Technologies